Workers' Compensation | USA Spine Care Tampa
Injured in the state of Florida? Talk to your doctor about a referral to USA Spine Care Tampa.
We’re committed to easier case management:
- Offering a dedicated point of contact for adjusters and case managers
- Providing precise and timely documentation
- Specializing in workers’ compensation
Dedicated point of contact
Easily and efficiently — that’s how we handle workers’ compensation claims at USA Spine Care Tampa.
By assigning one of our Workers’ Compensation Specialists to your case, you’ll have the same day-to-day contact throughout the process. Your time is important to us, and that’s why we provide you with all required documentation in a timely manner. Our workers' compensation team is here to help you through the referral process, and our procedures are accessible through national workers' compensation insurance networks including Rockport, Coventry and Prime Health Services.
No-stress approach with streamlined patient journey
From the initial consultation to the final postoperative appointment, we keep patients’ time away from home minimal. As a part of our streamlined patient experience, we accommodate our patients with convenient scheduling of all appointments while they’re at our facility, ensuring their time at USA Spine Care runs smoothly.
Outpatient procedures, reduced costs
USA Spine Care's minimally invasive spine procedures are performed in an outpatient setting, eliminating hospital-associated costs for surgery. Other advantages include:
- Our outpatient spine procedures allow patients to return home or to their hotel room just a few hours after surgery.
- Our minimally invasive muscle-sparing techniques offer our patients a shorter recovery time.^
- Ninety-one percent of our patients report returning to daily activities within three months.
- 81 percent of our patients report returning to work within three months.
Minimally invasive techniques
As the leader in minimally invasive spine surgery, USA Spine Care is at the forefront of the industry. Using muscle-sparing techniques, our skilled surgeons perform minimally invasive spine procedures that avoid the unnecessary muscle damage and disruption of traditional open neck or back surgery. This leads to less surgical blood loss, risk of infection and complications as well as a quicker recovery time^ for patients.
At USA Spine Care Tampa, our board-certified surgeons focus exclusively on the spine and patient-centered care. Our team of surgeons and caring medical staff takes the time to get to know our patients on a personal level and works together to create the best plan of care.
Why choose USA Spine Care Tampa?
- Quicker recovery and return to work than traditional open back surgery^
- Board-certified surgeons
- In-house diagnostic services
- Outpatient procedure
- 98 out of 100 patient recommendation rate
Contact us today if you would like to learn more about us or how we may be able to help you.
Call toll free 1- 866-249-1627.