Denna E. Ali, M.D., began her distinguished career as an anesthesiologist with the United States Air Force, serving at military installations in Texas and Florida. She rose to the rank of Lt. Colonel, and received numerous accolades including the Air Force Commendation Medal and Air Force Meritorious Service Medal.
Dr. Ali then joined Sheridan Health Corporation with assignments in hospitals in South Florida and the Tampa Bay area. Before to joining USA Spine Care, she served as a staff anesthesiologist for eight years with Florida Gulf to Bay Anesthesia.
– Board certified in anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology
Committees / Organizations
– American Society of Anesthesiologists
– Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
– Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
– One of the top 10 graduates of the class of 1987, University of Pennsylvania Medical School
– Nominated in the Tampa Bay Area Best Doctor Listing, 2009-2013